lunedì 19 marzo 2012

a quiet (maybe too much) Saturday morning

Nessun commento:
 

Saturday was a very quiet day, I took a short stroll to the park where the front of this magnificent tree in bloom I could not resist and I took some pictures to show you a indeta Sisley I shirt for a while but I never made​​, and ALL STARS in my fantastic canvas print of the American flag (the absolute favorite).
  GOOD WEEK


                                                  STEFANO

Sabato è stata una giornata estremamente tranquilla ho fatto una breve passaggiata al parco dove davanti a quel magnifico albero in fiore non ho resistito e ho fatto qualche foto per mostrarvi un indeta maglietta di Sisley che ho da un pò ma che non ho mai messo, e le mie fantastiche ALL STARS in tela con la stampa della bandiera Americana( le preferite in assoluto).
 BUONA SETTIMANA


                                                  STEFANO




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff