giovedì 22 marzo 2012

T-shirt for the 30-year Pacman

Nessun commento:
 



Today as you can see I wore my shirt that I bought two years for the celebration of 30 years of fantastic game PACMAN, I'll be honest I do not very often but I put those rare times that I wear I love it, I have combined with the simple jeans and blacks taking me very far with fashion spring summer I wore Espadrillos of Zadar. To top it off my watch Sector.

What do you say you like it?


                                                        STEFANO

Oggi come potete vedere ho indossato la mia maglia che ho comprato due anni per le celebrazione dei 30 anni del fantastico gioco PACMAN, sarò sincero non la metto molto spesso ma quelle rare volte che la indosso mi piace da matti, l'ho abbinata a dei sempli jeans neri e portandomi molto avanti con la moda primavera estate ho indossato le Espadrillos di Zara. A completare il tutto il mio orologio Sector.
Che ne dite vi piace il tutto?

                                                       STEFANO








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff