venerdì 11 maggio 2012

beautiful Summer day in Milan

Nessun commento:
 
Hello everyone, finally after many vagaries of weather yesterday in Milan gasping from the heat, and thus could show off my white linen jacket Piazza Italy (do not deny that there is as flax there were times when me have taken off in order to breathe) under this I wore a shirt from H & M mustard yellow my comfortable and sottilineo comfortable jeans also those of Piazza Italy below them I wore my legendary Converse All Star white to complete in the look I wore the Ray-Ban aviator gold mirror. Do you like it?

                                                  STEFANO

Ciao a tutti, finalmente dopo tanti capricci del tempo ieri a Milano si boccheggia dal caldo, e quindi potuto sfoggiare la mia giacca di lino bianca di Piazza Italia (non vi nego che per quanto sia di lino ci sono stati dei momenti in cui me la sono tolta di dosso per poter respirare) sotto a questa ho indossato una maglietta di H&M giallo senape i miei comodissimi e sottilineo comodissimi jeans anche questi di Piazza Italia sotto di essi ho indossato le mie mitiche Converse All Star bianche a completare in look ho indossato dei Ray-Ban aviator gold mirror. Vi piace il tutto?
                                                

                                                      STEFANO




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff