mercoledì 9 maggio 2012

Red and Black

Nessun commento:
 
Hello everyone I apologize for my prolonged absence, but there were technical problems. For the day Monday finamelnte I could wear one of my new pants Pull and Bear and also my new white All Star to keep in line with the outfit I wore a jersey of basic H & M jacket and the Square Italy .. admire the well location where the photos were taken .. Well on the bus, do you like?!!!!


                                                          STEFANO


Ciao a tutti mi scuso per la mia prolungata assenza ma ci sono stati problemi tecnici. Per la giornata di lunedì ho potuto finamelnte indossare uno dei miei nuovi pantaloni di Pull and Bear e anche le mie nuove All Star bianche per mantenermi in linea con l'outfit ho indossato una maglieta basic di H&M e il giubbino di Piazza Italia.. ammirate bene la location in cui sono state scattate le foto.. ebbene sull'autobus, vi piace?!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                      STEFANO






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff