giovedì 14 giugno 2012

Like a traffic cop

Nessun commento:
 



Hello and how are you all? I very well today as you can see while I was in the middle of a parking commericiale, the signage and the opportunity congliendo absence machines I got in the middle of the road for a few minutes and I improvised dishwashers. What do you think I might be a good policeman?


Ciao a tutti e tutte come va? io molto bene oggi come potete vedere mentre ero nei parcheggi di un centro commericiale, la segnaletico e congliendo l'occasione dell'assenza mi macchine mi sono messo in mezzo alla strada e per qualche minuto mi sono improvvisato viglie. Che ne dite potrei essere un buon vigile?

Detail look: Shirt : Piazza Italia
                    Jeans : Piazza Italia 
                   Espadrillos : H&m
                   Sunglasses : Ray-Ban Aviator blu
                   Watch : Casio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff