venerdì 8 giugno 2012

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AGAIN

Nessun commento:
 




Hello to all and all and it seems many are in fact today I have reached and exceeded 1000 visits to my blog .. THANK YOU to say except, when I created this blog because I did not think I could handle it and post new things and are very beautiful and rather proud of myself, and I am infinitely contend that you like it!! notice but thanks, I apologize for the photo where you see the outfits today and sfocatissima but is the only one that I could do and also very fast in return I show you "and this very well but" my very recent Pope with many lovely details ring the symbol of peace, which I found today in a little shop!!!! love it!!!!
Ciao a tutti e tutte e quanto pare siete tanti infatti oggi ho raggiunto e superato le 1000 visite del mio blog.. che dire se non GRAZIE , perchè quando ho creato questo blog non credevo che sarei riuscito a gestirlo e postare sempre cose nuove e belle e invece sono molto fiero di me, e sono infinitivamente contendo che vi piaccia !!!!! ma bando i ringraziamenti, mi scuso per la foto in cui si vede l'outfit di oggi e sfocatissima ma è l'unica che sono riuscito a fare e anche di molta fretta in compenso vi mostro"e questo molto bene invece" il mio recentissimo anello sitle papa con il simbolo della pace, che ho trovato oggi in un piccolo negozietto!!!!!!!!!! adoro!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 

Detail look : 
         Shirt : H&M
                        Jeans : Pull and Bear
                    Sunglasses : H&M

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff