venerdì 27 luglio 2012

Last day in town

Nessun commento:
 




IL CONTENUTO DEL MIO ARMADIO
the contents of my closet

Hllo everyone. Well yes in a few days me and my family for a wonderful destination partiremmo (whose name I do not want to reveal right away but in the next post) where we spent a few days of relaxation, believe me can not wait to come back here and unfortunately the heat and we are doing and sweat sweat sweat .. uff how hot I am going to take a shower. ciaooo

PS This morning I did a bit of order in my closet here's what's inside

Ciao a tutti. Ebbene si tra qualche giorno io e la mia famiglia partiremmo per una splendida località (il cui nome non vi voglio svelare subito ma nel corso dei prossimi post) dove trascorremmo qualche giorno di relax, non vede l'ora credetimi qui il caldo purtroppo e ritornato e ci sta facendo sudare sudare e sudare.. uff che caldo vado a farmi una doccia. Ciaooo

P.S  stamane ho fatto un pò di ordine nel mio armadio ecco qua quello che c'è dentro


What I'm wearing today:
T-shirt: Ovs Industry
Pants: Alcott
Espadrillo: No brand
Wacth: Casio
Sunglasess: Ray-Ban Aviator Blue
Bracelet: H&M

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff