sabato 1 settembre 2012

Third day of vacation

Nessun commento:
 
Hello everyone and how are you all? well unfortunately I have just returned to Milan and the thing I did not like indeed no, I really miss the view I had from my room with the beautiful sea ... okay here is the photo dell'outfit the third day of relaxation. What do you say I love this shirt paiettata with the skull!

Ciao a tutti e tutte come va? io bene purtroppo sono rientrato a Milano da poco e la cosa non mi è piaciuta affato, mi manca molto la vista che avevo dalla mia stanza con quello splendido mare che... va beh ecco la foto dell'outfit della terza giornata di relax. Che ne dite adoro questa maglietta paiettata con il teschio!!

I wearing:
T-shirt: Zara
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Converse All Star
Bracelet: Comete&Nobrand

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff