giovedì 29 novembre 2012

New in

Nessun commento:
 

Hi all how are you. Every now and then you know that I like to viziarmi doing some shopping (this being always attentive to the portfolio) and then the other day walking through the streets of downtown I snuck from H&M where I found this gorgeous black t-shirt with Mickey's face entirely made with sequins, and I'm loving it now. Then going from Bershka I found this shirt prints with skulls that I love crazy. Finally in little shop that sells pins I found these two beautiful brooches. How do you like my shopping?


Ciao a tutti come state. Ogni tanto sapete che mi piace viziarmi facendo un pò di shopping(stando sempre attenti al portafoglio) e quindi l'altro giorno passeggiando per le vie del centro mi sono intrufolato da H&M dove ho trovato questa splendida maglietta nera con la faccia di topolino interamente fatta con le paillettes,e me ne sono innamorato subito. Poi andando da Bershka ho trovato questa maglietta a stampe coi teschi che adoro da matti. Infine in piccolo negozio che vende spille ho trovato queste due splendide spille. Che ne dite vi piace il mio shopping?





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff