giovedì 22 novembre 2012

On the roof

Nessun commento:
 

Hi guys here I am today by parking on the roof and selling the wonderful sunset I felt a little Batman, but a class in fact Batman like you see for this busy day I opted for a look on the classic with casual wearing besides jeans sweater shirt that breaks a bit and my beautiful shoes with the para which I love love love it!

Ciao ragazzi eccomi qua oggi parcheggiando sul tetto e vendendo lo splendido tramonto mi sono sentito un pò Batman, si ma un Batman di classe infatti come vedete per questa giornata impegnativa ho optato per un look sul classico con ma informale indossando oltre a camicia maglione il jeans che spezza un pò e le mie splendide scarpe con la para che adoro adoro adoro! 










I was wearing:
Coat: H&M
Shirt: Piazza Italia
Pull:Zara
Jeans: Piazza Italia
Shoes: Zara

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff