mercoledì 19 dicembre 2012

Ikea afternoon

Nessun commento:
 
 BRRRRR BRRRR BRRR that cold makes guys? Hello everyone, here are the photos I shot last afternoon at Ikea, which have already entered in full in the Christmas mood and I making me seize the spirit I snapped some pictures of their outfits. For this cold day I opted for a very hot outfit but with a hint of elegance which is fucus my new coat from Zara that gave me a few weeks ago.How do you like?

 P.s don't forget to follow me also on INSTAGRAM +TWITTER



BRRRRR BRRRR BRRR che freddo fa ragazzi? Ciao a tutti, eccovi le foto che ho scatto lo scorso pomeriggio all'Ikea, dove sono già entrati a pieno nell'atmosfera natalizia e io facendomi cogliere dallo spirito ho scattato alcune foto tra i loro allestimenti. Per questa fredda giornata ho optato per un outfit molto caldo ma con un pizzico di eleganza che ha come fucus il mio nuovo cappotto di Zara che mi hanno regalato qualche settimana fa.Che ne dite vi piace?

P.s non scordatevi di seguirmi anche su  TWITTER+INSTAGRAM







 I was wearing:
Coat: Zara
Pull: Pull and Bear
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Sunglases: Ray-Ban aviator gold mirror


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff