sabato 15 dicembre 2012

Let it snow Let it snow

Nessun commento:
 
Hi guys how nice Friday morning the city of Milan has woken up completely whitened, and then I approffitato to make some shots. I also opened my new white jacket that I bought in September. Brrr it cold but that beautiful snow at its charm ...

Ciao ragazzi che bello venerdì mattina la città di Milano si è svegliata completamente imbiancata, e quindi ne ho approfittato  per fare qualche scatto. Inoltre ho inaugurato il mio nuovo giubbotto bianco che ho comprato a settembre. Brrr che freddo ma che bella la neve a proprio il suo fascino.. 










I was wearing:
Coat: Piazza italia
Pull: H&M
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Mambut no brand
Wacth: Casio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff