venerdì 28 dicembre 2012

OLD PHOTO

Nessun commento:
 
Hi all we are Here these old photos of my walk   Yesterday in fact, walking through the streets of downtown I'm very amused and I admired the Christmas tree set up in piazza Duomo. For this walk I opted for a very hot look composed of my new purchases that you saw in the earlier post.I paired with white trousers from Zara and hiking boots. Do you like?

Ciao a tutti. Eccovi queste vecchie foto della mia passeggiata  per le vie del centro città mi sono molto divertito e ho ammirato l'albero di natale allestito in piazza Duomo. Per questa passeggiata ho optato per un look molto caldo composto dai miei nuovi acquisti che avete visto nel predente post.Gli ho abbinati a dei pantaloni bianchi di Zara e delle scarpe da montagna. Vi piace?





I was wearing: 
Coat: Alcoot 
Pull: Alcoot 
Pants: Zara 
Shoes: Pittarello 
Sunglases: Ray-Ban aviator gold mirror 
Gloves: Combipel 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff