lunedì 14 gennaio 2013

A BEATIFULL DAY!!!

Nessun commento:
 
Hello guys how are you? I very well. Meanwhile, I want to thank you for over three thousand views of this small mondo.Ma here's what I think is one of the most beautiful look that I posted today. In fact, yesterday I decided to take a walk in the city center, as well as to deliver curriculum also to see what the fashion shops of our offer with the sales. Well I found a little something from Zara (not disappoints me) but otherwise ni. This stroll I dusted off from my cupboard with yellow pantoloni in which I decided to create contrast with the shirt, cardigan and shoes neri.Che do you say do you like? To me to die for!!

Ciao ragazzi come va? io molto bene. Intanto vi voglio ringraziare per le oltre tremila visualizzazioni dei questo piccolo mio mondo.Ma eccovi quello che credo sia una dei look più belli che ho postato ad oggi. Infatti ieri ho deciso di fare una passegiata in centro città, oltre che per consegnare curriculum anche per vedere quello che i negozi del nostro quadrilatero della moda offrono con i saldi. Beh qualcosina l'ho trovata da Zara( non mi delude mai) ma per il resto ni. Per questa passegiata ho rispolverato dal mia armadio dei pantoloni gialli con in quali ho deciso di creare contrasto con la maglietta, il cardigan e le scarpe neri.Che ne dite vi piace? A me da morire!!!!






I was wearing:
Collone: H&m
Coat: Koan
Cardigan:H&M
T-shirt:H&M
Pants: Pull and Bear
Shoes: No brand

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff