sabato 15 marzo 2014

Milano in flowers!!!

Nessun commento:
 
Hello guys how are you? 
               I all very well, after all this time it seems that spring has arrived and that his arrivalalso makes the flowers bloom in my life has flourished a small business opportunity that if it materializes would be a nice occassione. And since you're reading as the flowers arericorenti I show you this very simple look that I love but because of the flowery Conversethat I have just given, and that I have put away. What do you think you like?

CIao ragazzi come va?

              io tutto molto bene, dopo tanto tempo sembra che la primavera sia arrivata e come il suo arrivo fa fiorire i fiori anche nella mia vita è fiorita una piccola opportunità lavorativa  che se si concretizzasse sarebbe una bella occassione. E dato che come state leggendo i fiori sono ricorenti vi mostro questo look molto semplice ma che io amo per via delle Converse fiorate che mi hanno da poco regalato e che io ho messo subito. Che cosa ne pensate vi piacciono?










 I wearing: 
Jacket: Costume National
T-shirt: H&m
Jeans: Piazza Italia 
Shoes: Converse
Wacth: Casio
Sunglases: Ray-Ban

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff